Τετάρτη 14 Μαρτίου 2012

Wednesday 14/03/2012

Hallo Hallo!!!How are you...?Today it was a wonderfull day...well...my day started by going to the university,where we did my favourite subjech till now and it is called ''Phonetik-Phonologie''I really like it and i hope to pass it with a good grade!!So...after the lesson i went to a friend's house just to sit and talk...and then i had to go to Anastasia's university,where we had a coffee with some friends of her too!!Finally after the coffee...i was in hurry to go to home...because my boyfriend would come to stay for a while together!!A perfect day for me..plus...that the sun was shining ,something that made my day!!! these are some photos with a little from my taday's outfit(blue jean,grey blouse,scarf and all-star shoes)Well...these were all my news...take care and Kisses<3






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου