Κυριακή 18 Μαρτίου 2012

Meeting!!!

Good evening everybody!!!I just got home from a meeting i had with some friends from my village!!The day was so so shiny and warm...it makes me my day today!!Well...we all met in Syntagma and then we decided to go for coffee in a great place,which was a little bit hidden...it wasn't easy for someone to find it....but hopefully it was full of people and the decoration was awesome!!We stayed there for about an hour and a half and then we went to eat ofcourse the wonderfull and delicious souvlakia!!!I just love them!!After that we had a walk in Ermou while we were eating our souvlakia and after that our ways were seperated....ofcourse we said that we will definitely meet each other again befoure Easter come!!That were a little bit from my day...Some photos from today...See you and Kisses!!!







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου