Δευτέρα 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Summer vacation are over :-(

Hello everybody!!!A few days ago i just came from my vacation in my village,which is near to Kalamata!!Well i had a great time!!I met my summer friends again and we were going out almost all the time!!We were going to clubs,bars or for a walk in the beach...thank god many of them  have a drive liscence now!!!So i came back to Athens and i feel so wierd with so much people and the traffic is unbelievable....again to the same things!!But i really wanted to see my best friends here....i missed them so much!!Now we are hanging out all the time and it's so much fun...well in a few days i have to give exams for some lessons i did'nt pass this semester....so i have to study,which is soooo difficult...oufff....but what else can i do??Well these are some pictures of me during my vacation!!See you!Kisses!!











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου