Πέμπτη 10 Νοεμβρίου 2011

Sixx club!!!

So...last Friday i went for clubbing....yuppi!!!My univercity organized a special party for all the students in Syntagma!!I had an amazing time...i went with some friend i met at the univercity and some other friend that they bring together!!Anastasia was going to come too...but unfortunately she couldn't :-( Anyway...we danced and we drunk a lot....the club was ful...so many people...!!The Dj was playing amzing music...all the hits....so i couldn't take my ass off the dancefloor...hehehe!!At the end...,as it was predictable,my feet were in hurt so much by the heels...Hopefully i had taken with my some flat shoes...they saved me!!So...the night ended almost at 5.00 in the morning and i got home at 6.....i just fell in bed so heavy that i didn't move for the whone night..!Ginally i woke up at 3.00 pm to take my lunch....That's all my news...see you soon...Kisses  ♥♥

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου